Book your stay with code PROMO10 and you receive:
Discount of EUR 10.00 per night
25% discount on breakfast
Free welcome drink
Amsterdam is overloaded with Restaurant. And when it comes to eating, in Amsterdam everything is possible. Therefore, we made a list with dining experiences you will never forget.
This restaurant definitely fits on the list of unique restaurants in Amsterdam. At de Kas they believe that food tastes best when it is prepared with the freshest, local ingredients and therefor they grow their own herbs and vegetables in the greenhouses. Another unique detail: the restaurant itself is also a greenhouse.
Address: Kamerlingh Onneslaan 3
2. REM eiland
Located in the harbor of Amsterdam you can find this restaurant. Dining 22 metres above the water in a former pirate radio. Isn’t that a unique dining experience?
Address: Haparandadam 45
Neighborhood: Amsterdamse Houthavens (Amsterdam-North)
Is it a gallery? A club? A restaurant? No! It’s all in one. This restaurant pursues the concept of bringing you a night to remember. You will enjoy unique food concepts while laying on the crisp white beds, by being amazed by the performances and the décor.
Address: Singel 460
In this restaurant it all comes down to your senses. Enjoy the journey of taste, sound and touch all in the dark. Yes, that’s right. This is a dark restaurant. It is proven that if one sense is closed out, the other senses are strengthen. So, let this restaurant surprise your senses.
Address: Amsteldijk 55
30 minutes after start, this cruise will serve you freshmade pizza’s. While enjoying your delicious pizza, an interesting introduction of Amsterdam, the canals and the landmarks will be given. Mmmmm.
Address: Damrak 26 (Tours & Tickets)
2. “Why go to a museum if the city of Amsterdam itself is already a museum? Rent a bike at the reception and cycle all day long.”
3. “Feel like taking a step into the golden age at the exhibition portrait gallery of the golden age at the Hermitage.”
4. "At Happyhappyjoyjoy the best of Asia is brought to Amsterdam! An exciting mix between sweet, sour, salty,bitter and umami.”
5. “Drovers dog celebrates the Aussie-style brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks. I love the relaxed atmosphere!”
6. “Café Hesp is the right place for a beer with friends! Choice enough: they have over 20 beers on tap.”
7. “For a lovely evening and water view the hideaway Hannekes Boom is perfect! The cozy atmosphere is lovely! TIP: Go there on Sunday to enjoy live music!”
8. “The historical buildings throughout Amsterdam keeps amazing me, but if you can’t get enough you should walk through the van Eeghenstraat to spot beautiful villa’s!”
9. “Cottoncake has it all! pretty clothing, cutest interior items and delicious coffee, juices and sweet cravings. You should definitely try their smoothie bowls!”
10. “Enjoy the beauty of modern and contemporary art! On Sunday you can join the free guided tours in English or Dutch at the Stedelijk Museum!”