Book your stay with code PROMO10 and you receive:
Discount of EUR 10.00 per night
25% discount on breakfast
Free welcome drink
Amsterdam is overloaded with Restaurant. And when it comes to eating, in Amsterdam everything is possible. Therefore, we made a list with dining experiences you will never forget.
This restaurant definitely fits on the list of unique restaurants in Amsterdam. At de Kas they believe that food tastes best when it is prepared with the freshest, local ingredients and therefor they grow their own herbs and vegetables in the greenhouses. Another unique detail: the restaurant itself is also a greenhouse.
Address: Kamerlingh Onneslaan 3
2. REM eiland
Located in the harbor of Amsterdam you can find this restaurant. Dining 22 metres above the water in a former pirate radio. Isn’t that a unique dining experience?
Address: Haparandadam 45
Neighborhood: Amsterdamse Houthavens (Amsterdam-North)
Is it a gallery? A club? A restaurant? No! It’s all in one. This restaurant pursues the concept of bringing you a night to remember. You will enjoy unique food concepts while laying on the crisp white beds, by being amazed by the performances and the décor.
Address: Singel 460
In this restaurant it all comes down to your senses. Enjoy the journey of taste, sound and touch all in the dark. Yes, that’s right. This is a dark restaurant. It is proven that if one sense is closed out, the other senses are strengthen. So, let this restaurant surprise your senses.
Address: Amsteldijk 55
30 minutes after start, this cruise will serve you freshmade pizza’s. While enjoying your delicious pizza, an interesting introduction of Amsterdam, the canals and the landmarks will be given. Mmmmm.
Address: Damrak 26 (Tours & Tickets)
1. ''Have breakfast at Coffee & Art. Enjoy a wide variety of delicious sandwiches for breakfast or lunch in beautiful Amsterdam East.''
2. ''Did you know that Amsterdam has more canals than Venice? Enjoy a canal cruise on the waters of Amsterdam at Amsterdam Circle Line.''
3. ''Fun Fact! There are more bicycles than people in Amsterdam. Go with the flow and rent a bike at the reception of our hotel for only € 15 per day.''
4. ''Feeling lucky today? Discover the secrets of luck and the impact on the body at Body Worlds.''
5. ''Say Holland, Say Cheese. Step by the Arxhoek Kaashandel and have a taste!''
6. ''In for a fun diner? At Fondue & Fondue you can enjoy a cheese, meat or fish fondue.''
7. ''Bags are a girl’s best friend! Visit the Museum of Bags between 10am and 5pmand be amazed by the masterpieces. Tip! After 4.30pm you get a 50% discount.''
8. ''Have a look in the cellblocks at Torensluis, hidden below the widest bridge of Amsterdam.
Fun fact: there is a Dutch saying ‘Keep your head above water’, which is a direct result of the cellblocks which regularly flooded.''
10. ''Are you in for a challenge? Escape from the escape room at Sherlocked.''