Tips by locals
TIPS BY LOCALS
1. ''Have breakfast at Coffee & Art. Enjoy a wide variety of delicious sandwiches for breakfast or lunch in beautiful Amsterdam East.''
2. ''Did you know that Amsterdam has more canals than Venice? Enjoy a canal cruise on the waters of Amsterdam at Amsterdam Circle Line.''
3. ''Fun Fact! There are more bicycles than people in Amsterdam. Go with the flow and rent a bike at the reception of our hotel for only € 15 per day.''
4. ''Feeling lucky today? Discover the secrets of luck and the impact on the body at Body Worlds.''
5. ''Say Holland, Say Cheese. Step by the Arxhoek Kaashandel and have a taste!''
6. ''In for a fun diner? At Fondue & Fondue you can enjoy a cheese, meat or fish fondue.''
7. ''Bags are a girl’s best friend! Visit the Museum of Bags between 10am and 5pmand be amazed by the masterpieces. Tip! After 4.30pm you get a 50% discount.''
8. ''Have a look in the cellblocks at Torensluis, hidden below the widest bridge of Amsterdam.
Fun fact: there is a Dutch saying ‘Keep your head above water’, which is a direct result of the cellblocks which regularly flooded.''
10. ''Are you in for a challenge? Escape from the escape room at Sherlocked.''